The enrollment process is about feeling comfortable that CMA is a match for your child and your family. We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you.
Enrollment Process and Timeline
Enrollment applications are accepted throughout the year. Your contacts and guides throughout the enrollment process are Cheri Hauer (Admissions) and Kristin Patterson (Head of School).
Step 1: Schedule a Tour
Begin by scheduling a no-obligation tour to see our classrooms in action. The tour takes about an hour of your time.
Call Cheri Hauer at (513) 742-5800 or send us a Tour Request.
Step 2: Application and Student Interview
After you have completed your tour, we would welcome the opportunity to visit with your child at a scheduled student interview. This appointment can be set up in person after your tour or by contacting the office.
- Please submit a completed Application prior to the scheduled interview date, so we can prepare by getting to know more about your child.
- Please bring a non-refundable application fee of $50 to the interview.
- Our teachers will work one-on-one with your child and evaluate him or her based on our curriculum guidelines.The goal is to make sure we are the right fit for your child, and that your child is a good match for CMA.
- Pre-primary (Preschool & Kindergarten): Plan for a 20-30 minute visit.
- Elementary (Grades 1-6): Plan for your child to spend a half-day with us (8:30-12:45).
Step 3: Interview Followup and Acceptance
We will contact you by phone a few days after your child’s student interview to share feedback about the visit and, in turn, welcome your comments. During this time, we will also let you know if your child has been accepted into our program.
Step 4: Enrollment Contract
Once your child has been accepted, you will receive an enrollment contract. Please complete and return the contract to CMA along with a $200 deposit (per child). These documents and deposit will hold your child’s space for the applied school year.
Please call (513) 742-5800 or to get answers to any specific questions you may have.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Central Montessori Academy recruits and admits students of any race, color, religion, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities. In addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships/loans/fee waivers, educational programs, and athletics/extracurricular activities. In addition, the school is not intended to be an alternative to court or administrative agency-ordered, or public school district-initiated, desegregation.