Open House Winter 2017
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Come and see what we’re all about
Whether you are looking for this year, next year or the future… Whether you’re already familiar with Montessori, curious, or just “heard about it” and have a few questions… we’d love to help!
Started at another school and not sure it’s a fit? Have a child who will be ready to start preschool soon? Visit to see if Central Montessori Academy is the right fit for your child.
Why visit CMA?
At CMA, we embrace the whole child as an integral part of our philosophy. Academic, social and emotional development are fostered equally within an authentic Montessori environment and curriculum. If this sounds like a fit for your family, come check us out!
Our school offers:
- Preschool through 6th grade
- Small class sizes & individual attention
- Authentic Montessori learning environment
- American Montessori Society member school
- Natural playground
- Before and after school care (7:00 am-6:00 pm)
What to expect at the Open House?
We welcome you to visit and:
- Meet and chat with current CMA parents
- Have a conversation with our faculty members from all levels (preschool through 6th)
- Learn about the Montessori approach
- Explore the classroom environments with your child
- Talk with our Head of School about what you’re looking for in a school
- If interested, learn about our enrollment process
We look forward to meeting you and your family!