Toddler – 4 Year Old Students Summer Program
(New students to CMA must be 3 years old to join)
Our full-day optional summer enrichment program offers CMA students the opportunity to extend their CMA experience in a relaxed pace within a familiar environment. Non-CMA students are also welcome to attend summer camps if they are 3 or 4 years of age. CMA must have at least 6 students enrolled in the program to offer camp. Registration must be completed by April 15th.
- Summer Camp is offered 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Camp begins June 3rd and ends August 9th. (No camp during July 1st- July 5th)
- Half day camp is available 9:00 am – 1:00 pm students pack their own lunch
- Afternoon and Late Afternoon Care is available. Please select these services during program registration.
- A four day option is available
Montessori Enrichment (Toddler – 4 year olds)
Weekly, June 3rd – August 9th The Montessori Enrichment summer camp revolves around the Montessori environment. Children in this program are able to explore the materials and works provided in the classroom. Motivating language, math, practical life and sensorial materials will all be available to make the summer program an easy transition for students. The atmosphere during the summer is relaxed with extra crafts and outdoor activities. Enroll in this program today by downloading the Summer Camp 2019 Registration Form and deliver the form with a $100 deposit check to secure a spot for summer camp. CMA must have 6 students in order to run the program. Summer camp themes coming soon:
Week 1 – June 3rd – June 7th –
Week 2 – June 10th – June 14th –
Week 3 – June 17th – June 21st –
Week 4 – June 24th – June 28th –
Week 5 – July 1 – July 5 – NO CAMP OFFERED
Week 6 – July 8th – July 12th –
Week 7 – July 15th – July 19th –
Week 8 – July 22nd – July 26th –
Week 9 – July 29th – August 2nd
Week 10 – August 5th – August 9th
|Pre-Primary Weekly Rates|
|Times||5 Days||4 Days|
|Mont. Camp and Care||7:30-5:30||$310||$255|
|Late Afternoon Care||3:30-5:30||$35||$30|
- All registration forms and payment can be dropped off or sent to Central Montessori Academy
- Deposit: There is a $100.00 per child non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. This will allow us to staff the program appropriately.
- Sibling Discount: 10% for two or more children.
- Partial Attendance Rule: No refund or reduction in fees is possible for a child who arrives late, leaves early or attends only part of a session.
- Application Fee: One-tie application fee for non-CMA families is $50 (child must be 3 years to join as a new family). Application fee is non-refundable. Download and complete the application here.
- March 15th – All application fees and deposits are due.
- May 15th – First three weeks program balances are due.
- June 15th – Second three weeks program balances are due.
- July 15th – Final three weeks program balances are due.