The elementary summer camp is about giving the children an academic but fun experience. This year’s program will be put on by Science Matters and will be two weeks of fun-filled activities where children will learn about science and will get to do many hands on activities. Summer Camp for elementary will run June 19th – 23rd and July 17th – 21st. The science portion of camp is from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm and care will be available between the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm. Students will need to pack a lunch. Register online for Science Matters. First create a login and then register for summer camp at Central Montessori Academy. Visit Science Matters to see camp information. You will see the camps on the right hand side of the page listed. If you need before or aftercare contact CMA
This year Central Montessori Academy is also hosting the Young Rembrandt’s Summer Art Camp. The students will learn to think outside of the box as they create amazing drawings that will increase their knowledge and stretch their imagination. Art Camp will be offered on June 12th – June 16th and July 10th – 14th. The art portion will take place from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and care will be available between the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm. If your child is staying for aftercare they will need to pack a lunch. In Art camp each week is different so sign up for one or sign up for both sessions. You must register and pay online for this course visit Explore the world of drawing! Enroll Today! (Enrollment opens in Mid- March)
Preschool – incoming 1st Grade Summer Program
Our full-day optional summer enrichment program offers CMA students the opportunity to extend their CMA experience in a relaxed pace within a familiar environment. Non-CMA students are also welcome to attend summer camps. CMA must have at least 6 students enrolled in the program to offer camp. Registration must be completed by April 15th.
- Summer Camp is offered 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Camp begins June 5th and ends July 28th.
- Half day camp is available 9:00 am – 1:00 pm students pack their own lunch
- Afternoon and Late Afternoon Care is available. Please select these services during program registration.
- A three day option for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday is available. Ask about other arrangement if needed.
Pre-Primary Enrichment (preschool – children entering 1st grade)
Weekly, June 5th – July 28th The pre-primary summer camp revolves around the Montessori environment. Children in this program are able to explore the materials and works provided in the classroom. Motivating language, math, practical life and sensorial materials will all be available to make the summer program an easy transition for students. The atmosphere during the summer is relaxed with extra crafts and outdoor activities. Enroll in this program today by downloading the registration form and deliver the form with a $100 deposit check to secure a spot for summer camp. CMA must have 6 students in order to run the program.
Week 1 – June 5th – June 9th – Dr. Suess
Week 2 – June 12th – June 16th – Art in Nature
Week 3 – June 19th – June 23rd – Disney
Week 4 – June 26th – June 30th – Science Experiments
Week 5 – July 3 – July 7 – NO CAMP OFFERED
Week 6 – July 10th – July 14th – Animals
Week 7 – July 17th – July 21st – Underwater
Week 8 – July 24th – July 28th – Holidays
|Pre-Primary Weekly Rates|
|Times||5 Days||3 Days|
|Inclusive Camp and Care||7:30-5:30||$300||$225|
|Late Afternoon Care||3:30-5:30||$35||$25|
|Elementary Weekly Rates|
|Late Afternoon Care||3:30-5:30||$35|
*Additional charge for those attending art camp needing aftercare 12:00 – 3:30 pm would be $65. Students would need to bring lunch.
- All registration forms and payment can be dropped off or sent to Central Montessori Academy
- Deposit: There is a $100.00 per child non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. This will allow us to staff the program appropriately. Elementary camp must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Sibling Discount: 10% for two or more children.
- Partial Attendance Rule: No refund or reduction in fees is possible for a child who arrives late, leaves early or attends only part of a session.
- April 15th – All application fees and deposits are due.
- May 15th – First two weeks program balances are due.
- June 15th – Second two weeks program balances are due.
- July 15th – Final three weeks program balances are due.