Toddler – 4 Year Old Students Summer Program
(New students to CMA must be 3 years old to join)
Our full-day optional summer enrichment program offers CMA students the opportunity to extend their CMA experience in a relaxed pace within a familiar environment. Non-CMA students are also welcome to attend summer camps if they are 3 or 4 years of age. CMA must have at least 6 students enrolled in the program to offer camp. Registration must be completed by May 1st.
- Summer Camp is offered 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Camp begins June 3rd and ends August 9th. (No camp during July 1st- July 5th)
- Half day camp is available 9:00 am – 1:00 pm students pack their own lunch
- Afternoon and Late Afternoon Care is available. Please select these services during program registration.
- A four day option is available
Montessori Enrichment (Toddler – 4 year olds)
Weekly, June 3rd – August 9th The Montessori Enrichment summer camp revolves around the Montessori environment. Children in this program are able to explore the materials and works provided in the classroom. Motivating language, math, practical life and sensorial materials will all be available to make the summer program an easy transition for students. The atmosphere during the summer is relaxed with extra crafts and outdoor activities. Enroll in this program today by downloading the Summer Camp 2019 Registration Form and deliver the form with a $100 deposit check to secure a spot for summer camp. CMA must have 6 students in order to run the program. Summer camp themes coming soon:
Week 1 – June 3rd – June 7th – Dinosaurs;
- Learn about the ancient reptiles that roamed Earth millions of years ago during dinosaur week! Learn about fossils, name some dinosaurs, immerse yourself in what the ancient dinosaur landscape may have looked like, and more!
Week 2 – June 10th – June 14th – Art in Nature;
- Take a deeper look at the natural beauty all around us. You will be taking hikes and exploring our 5 acre campus. The use of sticks, leaves, small rocks, and more will be used throughout the week to allow you to create your own natural artworks.
Week 3 – June 17th – June 21st – Weather/Seasons;
- Experience all the seasons all in one week! Take a look at how the outdoors feels and looks in each season as well as learn about other weather phenomenon, such as wind or clouds, with hands on activities and crafts.
Week 4 – June 24th – June 28th – Science Experiments;
- Are you a future scientist? Come sharpen your investigating skills with this week of fun – and maybe messy – science experiments.
Week 5 – July 1 – July 5 – NO CAMP OFFERED
Week 6 – July 8th – July 12th – Dr. Seuss;
- Welcome all Whos, Grinches, Things, Cats in Hats, Hortons, and more to celebrate all of the unique characters and stories of beloved children’s author Dr. Seuss. There will be games, activities, and crafts based upon Dr. Seuss books and of course plenty of stories read aloud!
Week 7 – July 15th – July 19th – Nutrition/Food;
- Our bodies need lots of different food to give us energy to learn, grow, and play. Take a look at all the good healthy food your body needs, try foods from different food groups, and help cook some healthy snacks.
Week 8 – July 22nd – July 26th – Animals;
- They come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and with lots of different adaptations to help them survive. Look at a number of different animal species as well as animals all around us and around the world.
Week 9 – July 29th – August 2nd– Legos;
- Calling all builders and creators! Come enjoy a week of building with Legos and doing other Lego themed activities!
Week 10 – August 5th – August 9th – Outdoor Play;
- CMA will be getting ready to go back for the school year. Students in summer camp will enjoy outdoor play activities with lots of water activities!
|Pre-Primary Weekly Rates|
|Times||5 Days||4 Days|
|Mont. Camp and Care||7:30-5:30||$310||$255|
|Late Afternoon Care||3:30-5:30||$35||$30|
- All registration forms and payment can be dropped off or sent to Central Montessori Academy
- Deposit: There is a $100.00 per child non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. This will allow us to staff the program appropriately.
- Sibling Discount: 10% for two or more children.
- Partial Attendance Rule: No refund or reduction in fees is possible for a child who arrives late, leaves early or attends only part of a session.
- Application Fee: One-tie application fee for non-CMA families is $50 (child must be 3 years to join as a new family). Application fee is non-refundable. Download and complete the application here. Applications for summer turned in before May 1st CMA will waive the application fee for any new family.
- May 1st – All application fees and deposits are due.
- May 15th – First three weeks program balances are due.
- June 15th – Second three weeks program balances are due.
- July 15th – Final three weeks program balances are due.