Forms and Information
For the 2019- 2020 school year forms will be completed online through Transparent Classroom
- Access to Transparent Classroom; you will get an email invite from transparent classroom. Once you have completed your parent profile you will see the required documents in your To Do List in Transparent classroom. CMA will be using this secure site to make paperwork easier. Now parents can electronically complete documents and sign required documents with electronic signatures this should make paperwork easier! Transparent Classroom will also give you photos and updates about your child’s work in the classroom. If you did not see your Transparent Classroom invite or if your invite has expired please contract Kristin Patterson at
- Student Goal Sheet
- Immunization form to bring to your doctor office (this form is updated every year)
NEW Parent Mandatory Paperwork
- COPY of Child Birth Certificate (Toddler to 6th grade requirement)
Keep up with happenings at CMA
- Join CMA on Facebook
- Join the “Parents Only group to chat privately and connect with other CMA parents” follow this link and request to be a part.
Volunteering is a part of the CMA experience
VOLUNTEERING: Throughout the school year, there are many opportunities to volunteer at Central Montessori Academy. Having lots of volunteers is essential to the success of the school and to creating a wonderful and fun school year.
Fill out this volunteer form to help us know ways you can help CMA
- Fall Family Festival is our first event on Saturday, September 8th.
- 2019-2020 School Calendar (You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar on our website to get updated information)
- CMA Family Handbook 2019-2020
- Before and Aftercare Procedure
- Walk-A-Thon is CMA’s largest fundraiser! This is a child centered event where children raise money through walking on Friday, October 4, 2019. Do you know a business who would be interested in sponsoring this event? Download the form here: Business Ask for the 2019 Walk-a-Thon
CLASSROOM INFORMATION; Be sure to visit the toddler, pre-primary, lower elementary, and upper elementary pages for details on supplies needed and anything new about the classroom. (CMA takes care of providing pencils, notebooks, erasers, etc. however individuals are required to bring things such as headphones, boots, and indoor shoes please be sure to read what your child will need.)