Forms and Information
Mandatory Forms (6 forms must be completed for every enrolled student)
Download the forms below to type each form.
- Child Enrollment and Health Information (fill-able PDF)
- Required-forms-2018-19_Dental_Student-Release_Goal Sheet_Press Release
- Child Release Form
- Child Dental Health Form
- School Publicity Release Form
- Student Goal Sheet
NEW Parent Mandatory Paperwork
- COPY of Child Birth Certificate (Toddler to 6th grade requirement)
KEEP UP WITH HAPPENINGS AT CMA
- Join CMA on Facebook
- Join the “Parents Only group to chat privately and connect with other CMA parents” follow this link and request to be a part.
VOLUNTEERING: Throughout the school year, there are many opportunities to volunteer at Central Montessori Academy. Having lots of volunteers is essential to the success of the school and to creating a wonderful and fun school year.
Fill out this volunteer form to help us know ways you can help CMA
- Fall Family Festival is our first event on Saturday, September 8th.
- 2018-2019 School Calendar (You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar on our website to get updated information)
- CMA Family Handbook 2017-2018
- Before and Aftercare Procedure
- Walk-A-Thon is CMA’s largest fundraiser! This is a child centered event where children raise money through walking on Friday, September 28, 2018. Do you know a business who would be interested in sponsoring this event? Download the form here: Business Ask for the 2018 Walk-a-Thon
CLASSROOM INFORMATION; Be sure to visit the toddler, pre-primary, lower elementary, and upper elementary pages for details on supplies needed and anything new about the classroom. (CMA takes care of providing pencils, notebooks, erasers, etc. however individuals are required to bring things such as headphones, boots, and indoor shoes please be sure to read what your child will need.)