Fundraisers at CMA are optional … and we do our best to make them infrequent, memorable, enjoyable, and fun!
The CMA community shares a strong commitment to providing an enhanced learning experience for our young scholars – one that fosters a lifelong love of learning. Over the years, we have introduced many new programs. And we’re not finished yet.
As is the case with all private and independent schools, the cost of tuition does not fully fund the continued growth of our programs. This is where our supporters have stepped up and made these programs happen for our students.
You can continue to help us realize our vision for the future by participating in these 5 fundraising events and giving opportunities:
- Walk-A-Thon (September 26, 2014)
- Annual Fund (November 2014–June 2015)
- Sleepover Party (March 6, 2015)
- Spring Fling Gala (April 25, 2015)
- Rewards Shopping with Kroger, Target, or Amazon Smile (Ongoing)
We deeply appreciate your continued commitment to our students, and are grateful for your support.