Open House Sunday, February 24, 2019
Sunday, February 24, 2019
Whether you are looking for this year, next year or the future… Whether you’re already familiar with Montessori, curious, or just “heard about it” and have a few questions… we’d love to help!
You and your family are invited to stop by for a visit to Central Montessori Academy.
Why visit CMA?
At CMA, we embrace the whole child as an integral part of our philosophy. Academic, social and emotional development are fostered equally within an authentic Montessori environment and curriculum. If this sounds like a fit for your family, come check us out!
Our school offers:
- Toddler through 6th grade
- Small class sizes & individual attention
- Authentic Montessori learning environment
- American Montessori Society member school
- Natural playground
- Before and after school care (7:00 am-6:00 pm)
What to expect at the Open House?
We welcome you to visit and:
- Meet and chat with current CMA parents
- Have a conversation with our faculty members from all levels (toddler through 6th)
- Learn about the Montessori approach
- Explore the classroom environments with your child
- Talk with our Head of School about what you’re looking for in a school
- If interested, learn about our enrollment process
We look forward to meeting you and your family!