CMA Summer Camp; Try Montessori Education this Summer!
Summer Camp at Central Montessori Academy
Toddler through Age Six
CMA offers a full and half day option through the summer to allow children to continue learning but have fun too! Children spend time in the classroom working with familiar Montessori materials and building important skills such as independence. They have plenty of outdoor time, water play, and activities centered around each week’s exciting and educational theme. Summer Camp is open to current CMA children as well as non-CMA children ages three and up.
Enroll in this program today by completing the form below and submitting payment for camp.
- Summer Camp is offered 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Camp begins June 7th and ends August 6th.
- Half day camp is available 9:00 am – 12:45 pm students pack their own lunch
- Full day camp is available 9:00 am – 3:30 pm students pack their own lunch
- A four day option for half day or full day is available
- Before care starting at 7:30 am and after care ending at 5:30 pm is available.
Camp Schedule & Themes for 2021
Blast off into space, explore an underwater world, and much more in between all in one summer at Central Montessori Academy’s summer camp! Camp is for toddlers and for children ages three to six and led by trained teaching staff who want to make your child’s summer exciting and educational too. A day at camp includes time exploring in the Montessori classroom, outdoor play on the campus’ natural playground and wooded area, and activities centered around a different weekly theme.