Toddler through Age Six
CMA offers a full and half day option through the summer to allow children to continue learning but have fun too! Children spend time in the classroom working with familiar Montessori materials and building important skills such as independence. They have plenty of outdoor time, water play, and activities centered around each week’s exciting and educational theme. Summer Camp is open to current CMA children as well as non-CMA children ages three and up.
Enroll in this program today by completing the form below and submitting payment for camp.
- Summer Camp is offered 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Camp begins June 6th and ends August 5th.
- Half day camp is available 9:00 am – 12:45 pm students pack their own lunch
- Full day camp is available 9:00 am – 3:30 pm students pack their own lunch
- A four day option for half day or full day is available
- Before care starting at 7:30 am and after care ending at 5:30 pm is available.
Priority registration for current CMA families is open until April 22nd. Open enrollment begins April 25th – May 27th for ages 3 – 6. Toddler camp is for current CMA families or new enrolled toddler families.
Camp Schedule & Themes for 2022
Take a dive down into the water! Explore animals and plants and so much more in between all in one summer at Central Montessori Academy’s summer camp! Camp is for current and new enrolled toddlers and for children ages three to six and led by a trained teaching staff, who want to make your child’s summer exciting and educational too. A day at camp includes time exploring in the Montessori classroom, outdoor play on the campus’ natural playground and wooded area, and activities centered around a different weekly theme.
Themes for Summer Camp 2022
Week 1 – Underwater
Take a dive down into the water! Explore animals and plants that are a part of an underwater world and how this differs from life on the land.
Week 2 – Dinosaurs
Learn about the ancient reptiles that roamed Earth millions of year ago! Learn about fossils, name some dinosaurs, immerse yourself in what the ancient dinosaur landscape may have looked like, and more!
Week 3 – Space Exploration
Put on your space suit and blast off with us to explore outer space! We will learn about the planets and other parts of the universe beyond our Earth’s atmosphere.
Week 4 – Science Experiments
Are you a future scientist? Come sharpen your investigating skills, learn about chemical reactions and explore the beauty of nature with this week of fun!
Week 5 – Creative Arts
Do you like cutting, coloring, gluing, painting and creating? So do we! Spend the week exploring different types of art projects. Students will have plenty of time and art materials to be creative including paint and tie dye!
Week 6 – Dr. Suess
Welcome all Whos, Grinches, Things, Cats in Hats, Hortons and more to celebrate all the unique characters and stories of beloved children’s author Dr. Seuss. There will be games, activities and crafts based upon Dr. Seuss books, and of course, plenty of stories read aloud!
Week 7 – Europe Adventure
Learn about the people, animals, and customs that make up the continent of Europe! We will look at flags of different countries on the continent as well as look at some of the food, music, and traditions that are a part of specific countries.
Week 8 – Wood Shop
Spend a week learning to be a carpenter! We will learn the names of different types of tools and their uses. Students will get to practice using sandpaper, hammers, screwdrivers and a hand held drill.
Week 9 – Lego Discovery
Calling all builders and creators! Come enjoy a week of building with Lego and doing other Lego-themed activities!
- All registration forms and payments must be submitted online for summer camp.
- Limited spaces are available. Families will be notified if they sign up for a week that is currently at capacity. A full refund will be given if CMA is unable to accommodate student(s) due to space.
- If you want to know the availability of space for summer camp you can call CMA at 513-742-5800 or email Denise Ott at
- Sibling Discount: 10% for two or more children this discount will be a reimbursement on PayPal once transaction is completed.
- Partial Attendance Rule: No refund or reduction in fees is possible for a child who arrives late, leaves early or attends only part of a session.
- A student who attends summer camp and then is interested in continuing at Central Montessori Academy for the regular school year must go through the enrollment process and submit an application and application fee.