Central Montessori Academy – Toddler, Preschool and Elementary in Northwest Cincinnati
We are an independent Montessori school nurturing and developing young scholars from toddler through sixth grade.
Toddler through Age Six
CMA offers a full and half day option through the summer to allow children to continue learning but have fun too! Children spend time in the classroom working with familiar Montessori materials and building important skills such as independence. They have plenty of outdoor time, water play, and activities centered around each week’s exciting and educational theme. Summer Camp is open to current CMA children as well as non-CMA children ages three and up.
Enroll in this program today by completing the form below and submitting payment for camp.
- Summer Camp is offered 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Camp begins June 5th and ends August 4th.
- Half day camp is available 9:00 am – 12:45 pm students pack their own lunch
- Full day camp is available 9:00 am – 3:30 pm students pack their own lunch
- A four day option for half day or full day is available
- Before care starting at 7:30 am and after care ending at 5:30 pm is available.
Priority registration for current CMA families is open until April 14th. Open enrollment begins April 17th – May 19th for ages 3 – 6. Toddler camp is for current CMA families only and the deadline is May 19th.
Camp Schedule & Themes for 2023
Take a dive down into the water! Explore animals and plants and so much more in between all in one summer at Central Montessori Academy’s summer camp! Camp is for current and new enrolled toddlers and for children ages three to six and led by a trained teaching staff, who want to make your child’s summer exciting and educational too. A day at camp includes time exploring in the Montessori classroom, outdoor play on the campus’ natural playground and wooded area, and activities centered around a different weekly theme.
Themes for Summer Camp 2023
Week 1 June 5th – 9th Underwater
Take a dive down into the water! Explore animals and plants that are a part of an underwater world and how this differs from life on the land.
Week 2 June 12th – 16th Superhero Week
Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, and so many more! Spend a week with books, coloring pages, and activities themed around your favorite superheroes!
Week 3 June 19th – 23rd Creative Arts
Do you like cutting, coloring, gluing, painting and creating? So do we! Spend the week exploring different types of art projects. Students will have plenty of time and art materials to be creative including paint and tie dye!
Week 4 June 26th – 30th Europe Adventure
Learn about the people, animals, and customs that make up the continent of Europe! We will look at flags of different countries on the continent as well as look at some of the food, music, and traditions that are a part of specific countries.
Week 5 July 3rd – 7th Flower Power
Stop and smell the roses (and other flowers too)! Spend the week looking at the parts of a flower, how they grow from seeds, and get the chance to plant your own seed to grow your own flower.
Week 6 July 10th – 14th Science Experiment
Are you a future scientist? Come sharpen your investigating skills, learn about chemical reactions and explore the beauty of nature with this week of fun!
Week 7 July 17th – 21st African Safari
Come join us on an African Safari! Spend the week learning about the animals, land, and people that make up the continent of Africa.
Week 8 July 24th – 28th Wood Shop Week
Spend a week learning to be a carpenter! We will learn the names of different types of tools and their uses. Students will get to practice using sandpaper, hammers, screwdrivers and a hand held drill.
Week 9 July 31st – August 4th Lego
Calling all builders and creators! Come enjoy a week of building with Lego and doing other Lego-themed activities!
- All registration forms and payments must be submitted online for summer camp.
- Limited spaces are available. Families will be notified if they sign up for a week that is currently at capacity. A full refund will be given if CMA is unable to accommodate student(s) due to space.
- If you want to know the availability of space for summer camp you can call CMA at 513-742-5800 or email Denise Ott at email@example.com
- Sibling Discount: 10% for two or more children this discount will be a reimbursement on PayPal once transaction is completed.
- Partial Attendance Rule: No refund or reduction in fees is possible for a child who arrives late, leaves early or attends only part of a session.
- A student who attends summer camp and then is interested in continuing at Central Montessori Academy for the regular school year must go through the enrollment process and submit an application and application fee.