Central Montessori Academy appreciates the commitment and sacrifice that tuition costs require from our families who entrust us to instill Montessori values such as self-motivation, self-discipline and self- confidence in their children. We are constantly balancing the need to increase tuition costs with the need to pay our teachers and staff competitively to continue to provide the high level of education that our families and students deserve.
The Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) creates a structure that is fair and mission appropriate, giving awards to families with true need. Other benefits include protecting tuition costs from rising too quickly and addressing aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion. The funds available for Tuition Assistance Program are limited. The program is designed to provide financial assistance to families who embrace the Montessori philosophy and just need some assistance to help continue this education for their children. Tuition Assistance will not exceed 50% of the standard rate of tuition. Typical TAP allocations will range between 20- 50%.
Tuition Assistant Policies and Procedures
- Before Applying for CMA’s TAP, please read through the policy and procedure documents to understand deadlines and notification of when tuition assistance information will be shared.
- Download Tuition Assistance Program Policies and Procedures.
Steps to Apply for Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
If you are applying for CMA’s Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), the following steps must be completed to be considered for tuition assistance:
- Sign and submit your Enrollment Contract(s) and $200 deposit (per contract). Be sure to check the box at the bottom of the front page of your Enrollment Contract stating “I/We am/are applying for tuition assistance (additional paperwork required”). Please check this box on all copies of the contract.
- Complete and submit the CMA Tuition Assistance Form (one form per child).
- Complete application process and financial need analysis through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3XFS2). FACTS is a third-party financial reviewer. All information required by FACTS is due by April 15th.