When you enroll your child at Central Montessori Academy, you are not only selecting a wonderful school with more than three decades of experience in Montessori education, you are also investing in an educational experience that will last a lifetime.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition Schedule 2017-18
|Pre-Primary (Preschool and Kindergarten)|
|Five days, Full-day (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
($965 per month over 10 months)
|Four days, Full-day (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
($868.50 per month over 10 months)
|Three days, Full-day (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
($825 per month over 10 months)
|Five days, Half-day* (8:30 a.m. – Noon)
($569.50 per month over 10 months)
|Four days, Half-day* (8:30 a.m. – Noon)
($512.50 per month over 10 months)
|Three days, Half-day* T, W, Th (8:30 a.m. – Noon)
($487.50 per month over 10 months)
|Lower Elementary** (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
($995 per month over 10 months)
|Upper Elementary** (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
($1006.50 per month over 10 months)
*Part-time programs based on availability.
**Fees for additional educational services may apply.
Optional Extended Day Care Programs
|Extended Day Program (Yearly)|
|Before Care (7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.)||$ 900|
|After Care, Pre-Primary (4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.)||$1,300|
|After Care, Elementary (4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.)||$1,400|
- Multi Child Discount (2 children) 10% discount on oldest child. Both children must be enrolled in five full days for the discount to apply.
- Multi Child Discount (3+ children) 10% discount for all children
- Preprimary children must be enrolled for five full days in order for discount to apply.
- The tuition rates you see above are all-inclusive.
- CMA does not currently charge any additional student fees for supplies, technology, guest speakers or field trips for standard program offerings (subject to change).
- Additional fees for special education services such as intervention services, speech therapy, and reading specialist may apply.
- There may be additional fees charged for optional special after-school activities that are in addition to the standard program.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of enrollment. This deposit is applied against the tuition billing.
- Pay in one full payment
- Pay in 10 monthly installments (July – April)
- Contact Our Business Office for other options: (513) 742-5800
Central Montessori Academy is a special place for children to grow and achieve their full potential. Visit for a tour and you will see the children independently working in our unique Montessori environment, with individualized attention provided by their teachers. Check out our 5-acre campus with its natural playground, trails, and garden spaces provided for outdoor learning. Learn about why Montessori education is known for nurturing the whole child — and how effective Montessori environments can be for fostering “21st century” skills.
When you look at tuition for CMA, remember that this is an investment in your child’s future. The majority of the child’s learning happens in the early childhood years, so consider giving your child an experience that will last a lifetime.
CMA does not offer merit-based financial aid at this time. CMA offers other State of Ohio Scholarships see Ohio Department of Education website for more details.