Our school was originally founded as “The Children’s Way” Montessori preschool in 1979 by a small cooperative of friends and family. Since that time, CMA has grown to a vibrant community of over 100 children serving nearly 80 families in our community! Over the years, we have introduced many new programs (including expanding to include Elementary grades) — and we’re not finished yet!
As with all private and independent schools and non-profit organizations, the basic cost of tuition and other fees is not enough to to promote continued growth of our programs. This is where you have stepped up and made these programs happen for the kids. We know that you share our strong commitment to enhancing the learning experiences of our students, and along the way, enabling them to develop a true love of learning that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
There is still so much yet to do – and you can continue to help us realize our dreams for the future.
You can continue to help the children of CMA by participating in these fundraising events and giving opportunities:
- Annual Fund (July – June each year)
- Walk-A-Thon (October 7, 2016)
- Sleepover Party (February 24, 2016)
- Cheers to Spring Auction (TBD)
- Rewards Shopping with Kroger, Target, or Amazon (Ongoing)
- Tax-deductible donation (Ongoing)
- Designated/restricted gifts (Ongoing – Contact the for information)
We deeply appreciate your continued commitment to our kids, and we are so grateful for your support!